top of page

Fitness Group

Public·12 members

Wagakki Band Joshou [NEW]

Shigin singer Yuko Suzuhana (who had been elected Miss Nico Nama ニコ生 in 2011), shakuhachi player Daisuke Kaminaga, and koto player Kiyoshi Ibukuro formed the band Hanafugetsu in February 2012.[7][8] Suzuhana also played piano at this time. Suzuhana then conceived a band that fused the traditional and modern sides of Japanese culture, leading to the formation of Wagakki Band.[citation needed]

Wagakki Band Joshou

Bassist Asa, a popular Vocaloid producer and creator of the hit song "Yoshiwara Lament", then joined the band.[5] During a gig in a Shibuya bar, the band was approached by shamisen player Ninagawa Beni, who became the final addition to the band.[7][9] The formation of the new band was officially announced in March 2013.[11][12] They initially operated under the name Suzuhana Yuko with Wagakki Band, but by early 2014 the name was shortened to simply Wagakki Band.[13][10]

The band's first hall concert, Wagakki Band Daishinnenkai 2015 (和楽器バンド大新年会2015), was held at Shibuya Public Hall in January 2015.[13] Their first independent overseas concert, Taipei Dayanchanghui (台北大演唱会), was held in Taiwan in May of that year.[13] Also in 2015, Wagakki Band headlined a sold-out concert at Club Nokia in Los Angeles in conjunction with Anime Expo. The Vocaloid IA software persona was the opening act, also in her first North American live show.[13] They appeared in their first television commercial that year, for Kirin Mets.[13] The album Yasou Emaki (八奏絵卷) was released in September 2015[22] and reached number one on the weekly Oricon chart.[13]

In May 2019, Wagakki Band performed as part of Japan Night 2019 in New York with Hyde, Misia, and Puffy AmiYumi.[26] A month later, the band signed a global contract with Universal Music Japan sublabel Universal Sigma after five years with Avex Group. As part of the deal, the band's management was transferred to the newly-formed Ignite Management (イグナイトマネージメント, Igunaito Manējimento). In a press statement published by Suzuhana, the band wanted to challenge themselves in a new musical environment.[27] The EP React, featuring four new songs, was released in December 2019.[28]

On 16 February 2020, the band performed their "Premium Symphonic Night Vol.2" concert at Osaka-jō Hall, featuring a full orchestra and a special guest appearance by Evanescence lead vocalist Amy Lee.[29] Lee also collaborated with the band in recording the single "Sakura Rising".[30] The band's fifth studio album Tokyo Singing, which includes the collaboration with Amy Lee, was released in October 2020.[31][32]

On 17 August 2022, the band released their sixth studio album Vocalo Zanmai 2 to commemorate their eighth anniversary. Four days later, Suzuhana announced that she and Ibukuro married on 4 March 2020, and she was pregnant with their first child.[33][34] On 22 September, the band announced they would host their Vocalo Zanmai 2 tour without Suzuhana due to her pregnancy and health issues.[35] Suzuhana gave birth to a baby girl on 25 November.[36]

Date: Friday June 1st, 2018\r\nBands:\r\nSmile Empty Soul\r\nFlaw\r\nEVE TO ADAM\r\nKaleido\r\nTalia ( the band )\r\nTickets: $15\r\nDoors at 6pm\r\nShow at 6:30pm\r\nAges: All Ages","currency":"USD"}; // (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m)function() (i[r].q=i[r].q,i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) )(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-41980729-2', name: "main"); $(function() ga(function() if(window['GoogleAnalyticsPageViewsSent']) return; var allTrackers = ga.getAll(); for(var i in allTrackers) try allTrackers[i].require('displayfeatures'); catch(err) try allTrackers[i].send('pageview'); catch(err) try if (allTrackers[i].get('name') == 'main') allTrackers[i].set('dimension1',"Concert"); allTrackers[i].set('dimension2',"4675493"); allTrackers[i].set('dimension3',"15946"); allTrackers[i].set('dimension4',"1"); catch(err) window['GoogleAnalyticsPageViewsSent'] = 1; ); ); var closeText = 'Close'; ga('create', 'UA-38705313-1', 'name': 'client', 'allowLinker': true);var ga_dectorator = function(e) var me = this; var protocol = new RegExp('^https?://','i'); if (me && me.href && protocol.test(me.href)) // Ensure this is a link ga(function() ); ;$ && $(function() $('.listing_desc a').mousedown(ga_dectorator).keydown(ga_dectorator);); var TSLUG_DISMISS = "Dismiss"; var isEmbed = window.parent.length != 0; var screenWidth = Math.max(document.documentElement.clientWidth, window.innerWidth 0) - 100; var runOptions = maxWidth: screenWidth, maxHeight: '100%', fitViewport: true, closeText: closeText + ': x' ; var runModal = new $.Modal('mymodal', runOptions); var myModal = // For hidden objects that require cloning inlineClone : function (obj, callback) options = afterOpen: function() callback && callback(); runModal.open(obj.clone().show(), options); return false; , inline: function (obj, callback) options = afterOpen: function() callback && callback(); runModal.open(obj, options); return false; , iframe: function (obj, callback) , close : function () runModal.close(true); , refresh : function () runModal.refresh() var updateParentHeight = function() window.parent.postMessage($('body').outerHeight(true), '*'); ; $(window).on('load', function() updateParentHeight(); ); $(function() if (isEmbed) $('body').addClass('embed'); $('.desktop').attr('target', '_blank'); updateParentHeight(); //so listing colorboxes are an option if($.colorbox) $('.listing_desc a.colorbox').colorbox(iframe:true,width:'75%',height:'600px'); ); $(function() // Confirm Request to Cancel Tickets $(document).on('click', '#continue_request', function () $('#loading').show(); $('#cancel_reservation_form').submit(); return false; ); // Cancel Request to Cancel Tickets $(document).on('click', '#cancel_request', function () // myModal.close(); if ($.colorbox) $.colorbox.close(); return false; ); if($('#warn_about_clearing').length) // var warn_about_clearing = $('#warn_about_clearing').detach().show(); var warn_about_clearing = $('#warn_about_clearing'); // Cancel Request Btn // $('.cancel_res, #cancel_reservation').click(function(ev) // ev.preventDefault(); // myModal.inline(warn_about_clearing); // return false; // ); if ($.colorbox) $('.cancel_res, #cancel_reservation').colorbox( inline: true, href: '#warn_about_clearing' ); ); Go Back showclix header padding-top: 0px; div.flash-zone margin-top: 50px; .customer-care display: block; background: yellow; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); text-align: center; padding: 7px 20px; opacity: 0.7; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; font-weight: bold; This order is being recorded as being placed by a ShowClix representative . View the seller wiki page View the event wiki page View event in admin Clear User A per ticket phone order fee of $1.50 will be applied to this order. window.adminUrl = " "; // if we already have their id set then auto-show the banner try if(localStorage && localStorage.getItem('custCareId') && localStorage.getItem('custCareName')) applyCustomerCareInfo(); catch(e) function setCustomerCareInfo(id, name) try localStorage.setItem('custCareId', id); localStorage.setItem('custCareName', name); const event = new Event('custCareIdSet'); document.dispatchEvent(event); applyCustomerCareInfo(name); catch(e) console.error('Unable to store customer care ID' + e.message); function applyCustomerCareInfo() var count = 0; // in new listings the html isn't on the page at initial load so try every 250ms until you find it var interval = setInterval(function() count++; var wrapper = document.getElementById("customer-care-wrapper"); if(wrapper) try document.getElementById("customer-care-name").innerHTML = '('+localStorage.getItem('custCareName')+')'; catch(e) wrapper.style = ""; clearInterval(interval); // tries for 10 seconds if(count >= 40) clearInterval(interval); , 250); function clearCustomerCareInfo() try localStorage.removeItem('custCareId'); localStorage.removeItem('custCareName'); catch(e) document.getElementById("customer-care-wrapper").style = "display:none";

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page