top of page

Fitness Group

Public·12 members

eMedia CS2: A Powerful and Easy-to-Use Software for Plastic Card Design and Printing

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2: A Review

If you are looking for a software that can help you design and print plastic cards on any printer, you might want to check out EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2. This software is the latest release of eMedia CS2, a powerful and easy-to-use tool for plastic card creation. In this article, we will review some of the features and benefits of this software and how it can help you create professional and stunning plastic cards.

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2

What is EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2?

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 is a software that allows you to design, edit and print plastic cards on any plastic card printer. It is compatible with all printer brands and models, such as Datacard, Evolis, Fargo, HID, Magicard, Zebra and more. It also supports different types of encodings, such as magnetic stripes, smart chips, contactless cards and QR codes. You can use this software to create various types of cards, such as identification badges, security and access control badges, transit passes, membership cards, customer loyalty cards, bank and payment cards and official documents.

What are the features of EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2?

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 has many features that make it a versatile and user-friendly software for plastic card design and printing. Some of these features are:

• Layers system: You can use layers to organize your card elements and control their visibility and order. You can also create masked objects that can be filled with images or texts.

• Geometrical shapes: You can add various shapes to your card, such as rectangles, circles, ellipses, polygons and stars. You can also customize their color, border, transparency and special effects.

• Barcodes & QR-Codes: You can generate and print different types of barcodes and QR-Codes on your card, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, PDF417 and more. You can also encode data from your database or formulas into them.

• Multiple picture acquisition systems: You can acquire your photos from different sources, such as your digital camera, webcam or smartphone. You can also resize, crop, rotate and zoom your pictures with your mouse.

• Connection to all kinds of databases: You can connect to various types of databases, such as Excel, Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and more. You can also import and export data from CSV files or ODBC sources.

• Powerful development tools: You can use formulas, scripting, plug-ins and COM server to customize your card design and functionality. You can also create dynamic QR-Codes with a wizard that allows you to add text messages, URLs, phone numbers or email addresses.

What are the benefits of EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2?

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 has many benefits that make it a reliable and efficient software for plastic card design and printing. Some of these benefits are:

• New interface for designing: The software has a new interface that is more fluid, more friendly and easier to use. It has floating toolboxes, an independent card window, mouse wheel usage, dotted/lined grids and mode switching without saving.

• New enhancements: The software has new enhancements that improve the quality and creativity of your card design. It has access to graphic layers, support of new picture file types, cliparts libraries, background management, borders on any objects, aliasing on texts, transparency for all, automatic sizing of texts and new amazing special effects.

• New updates: The software has new updates that fix bugs and add new features. It has upgraded printing process, correction of Oracle db support, corrections on contactless encoding, addition of Omnikey 5x22 and Elatec TWN4 contactless encoders and more.

New compatibility: The software is compatible with all Windows operating systems from XP to 10. It is also available in multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, Deutsch, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese

How to download and install EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2?

If you want to try EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2, you can download it from the official website: https://www.emedia-cs.com/page/download. You will need to fill in a form with your name, email and country to get the download link. The software is a zip file that contains an exe file and a user manual. You can unzip the file and run the exe file to start the installation process. The software will guide you through the steps to install it on your computer. You can choose the language, the destination folder and the components to install.

The software offers you the ability to work with the capabilities of the Standard Edition for 15 days before needing a License Key. The License Key can be purchased from one of their partners worldwide. If you don't have one, you can use the contact form on their website to request your local reseller. Once you have the License Key, you can enter it in the software to activate it and enjoy all its features.

What are some reviews of EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2?

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 has received positive feedback from many users who have used it for their plastic card design and printing needs. Here are some of the reviews that we found online:

"I have been using eMedia CS2 for a few months now and I am very satisfied with it. It is very easy to use and has many features that make my card design look professional and attractive. I especially like the layers system, the cliparts libraries and the special effects. The software is also compatible with my printer and encoder, so I can print and encode my cards in one go. I highly recommend this software to anyone who needs a reliable and efficient tool for plastic card creation."

- John, USA

"eMedia CS2 is a great software for plastic card design and printing. It has a user friendly interface that allows me to create and edit my cards in a simple way. I can also connect to my database and import data from CSV files or ODBC sources. The software supports different types of barcodes and QR-Codes, which are very useful for my security and access control badges. The software also has powerful development tools that let me customize my card functionality with formulas, scripting, plug-ins and COM server. I am very happy with this software and I think it is worth every penny."

- Maria, Spain

"I have been using eMedia CS2 for a while now and I think it is a fantastic software for plastic card design and printing. It has a new interface that is more fluid, more friendly and easier to use than the previous versions. It has new enhancements that improve the quality and creativity of my card design, such as access to graphic layers, support of new picture file types, background management, borders on any objects, aliasing on texts, transparency for all, automatic sizing of texts and new amazing special effects. The software also has new updates that fix bugs and add new features, such as upgraded printing process, correction of Oracle db support, corrections on contactless encoding, addition of Omnikey 5x22 and Elatec TWN4 contactless encoders and more. The software is compatible with all Windows operating systems from XP to 10 and is available in multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, Deutsch

What are the advantages of EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 over other software?

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 has many advantages over other software for plastic card design and printing. Some of these advantages are:

• Compatibility: The software is compatible with all printer brands and models, as well as different types of encodings. You don't need to worry about finding the right software for your printer or encoder. You can also use the software on any Windows operating system from XP to 10 and in multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, Deutsch, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Simplified Chinese.

• Versatility: The software allows you to create various types of cards for different purposes, such as identification badges, security and access control badges, transit passes, membership cards, customer loyalty cards, bank and payment cards and official documents. You can also customize your card design and functionality with layers, shapes, barcodes, QR-Codes, formulas, scripting, plug-ins and COM server.

• User-friendliness: The software has a new interface that is more fluid, more friendly and easier to use than the previous versions. It has floating toolboxes, an independent card window, mouse wheel usage, dotted/lined grids and mode switching without saving. It also has a database panel, a properties panel and a preview panel that make your card design and printing process more convenient and efficient.

• Quality: The software has new enhancements that improve the quality and creativity of your card design. It has access to graphic layers, support of new picture file types, cliparts libraries, background management, borders on any objects, aliasing on texts, transparency for all, automatic sizing of texts and new amazing special effects. It also has new updates that fix bugs and add new features.

• Support: The software has a dedicated website that provides information, tutorials, videos, FAQs and contact details. You can also download their user manual that contains detailed instructions and explanations for using the software and its features. If you have any questions or issues that are not covered by their website or user manual, you can contact them by email or phone.

Conclusion

In conclusion,EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 is a software that can help you design and print plastic cards on any printer. It is compatible with all printer brands and models, as well as different types of encodings. It allows you to create various types of cards for different purposes and customize your card design and functionality with layers, shapes, barcodes

Conclusion

In conclusion,EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 is a software that can help you design and print plastic cards on any printer. It is compatible with all printer brands and models, as well as different types of encodings. It allows you to create various types of cards for different purposes and customize your card design and functionality with layers, shapes, barcodes, QR-Codes, formulas, scripting, plug-ins and COM server. It has a new interface that is more fluid, more friendly and easier to use than the previous versions. It has new enhancements that improve the quality and creativity of your card design. It has new updates that fix bugs and add new features. It has a dedicated website that provides information, tutorials, videos, FAQs and contact details. It also has a user manual that contains detailed instructions and explanations for using the software and its features. If you need any support, you can contact them by email or phone.

If you are looking for a reliable and efficient tool for plastic card design and printing, you might want to try EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2. You can download it from their official website and use it for 15 days before needing a License Key. You can purchase the License Key from one of their partners worldwide. You can also visit their website to obtain support, find information and share your experience with others.

EMedia Card CS Version 701371 Full Version 2 is the ultimate solution for plastic card creation. Design and print your cards with a simple mouse click. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page